Monday 2 April 2012

Panorama Of Thoughts


I start placing all my thoughts,
An attempt to see,
How far can my words be heard,
How easy can it be.

What people take and give to me,
Through there different thoughts,
How we can make happiness,
Instead of taking aims and shots.

My dream is a community,
With no regrets and shame,
Who want to see a better world,
Wanna end the dirty game.

With youth as our biggest strength,
We thrive to change the world,

We make the nation proud of us,
The tricolor unfurled.

Let's exchange through words and lines,
Something new and constructive,
Ease up a bit and talk it out,
Let's all get conductive.

Conduction of fun and joy,
Conduction of love,
Conducting the hope & dreams,
We'll find all that is above.

Here I start with little things,
And experiences rare,
Past present and future,
My thoughts with you  I share.

Bhaskar Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment